What are Musculoskeletal conditions?
- Frozen Shoulder
- Tennis Elbow/ Golfers Elbow
- Calcaneal Spurs
- Plantar fascitis
- Back Pain
- Sprains & Strains
Ligament & Muscle Injuries Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy involves the treatment of disorders that affect your mobility – how your muscles and joints work simultaneously. It may be any part of your body, ie: limbs, back and neck – an injury on the joints can be agonizing and massively affect your life.
Physiotherapists master in mobility management. After a brief discussion and assessment of your problems, we will explain the diagnosis and provide a plan to treat the injury.
Types of Treatment
- Evaluating your condition and coupled advice.
- Chiropractic care which includes manipulative treatment of your misaligned joints.
- Therapeutic Massage and stretching exercises
- Strengthening your weak muscles and retrain movement
- Exercises for smooth and accurate motor responses, equilibrium and footing
- Supervised and graded exercise programs
- First hand guidance to ensure you acquire the correct movement.
- Challenging exercises to enhance your power, stretchability and increase the sprint.
Please visit Fitsio+ for further understanding of this condition.