What is LASER Therapy?
LT is a non-invasive light source treatment that generates a single wavelength of light. It emits no heat, sound, or vibration. This light have a good effect on pain, inflammation and tissue repair.
During this procedure, different wavelengths and outputs of low-level light are applied directly to a targeted area. The body tissue then absorbs the light. The red and near-infrared light cause a reaction, and the damaged cells respond with a physiological reaction that promotes regeneration
What we use at FITSIO+ is Class IV LASER.
Uniqueness of Class IV LASER which differentiates it from Normal LASER and its benefits which we provide:
Multiwave Locked System combines and synchronizes specific continuous and pulsed emissions with different wavelengths. This synchronization is produced thanks to a patented control system , which allows modulation of emission type according to requirements and reaches deep into the tissue to create a more powerful therapeutic anti-inflammatory , anti-edema and analgesic effect speeding up the healing process at the same time.
- High resolution LCD colour touch screen user interface
- Simultaneous management of two independent channels
- Preset protocols for user friendly treatment
- Trigger point treatment possible
- Possibility to customize every treatment parameters
- 4 specific treatment modalities
- Specific pathologies
- Pain management
Conditions that are treated include
- Osteoarthritis of the knee, hip and ankle
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Shoulder impingement syndromes
- Hip or shoulder bursitis
- neuropathic pain
- Tennis elbow
- Plantar fasciitis