- Floor Pilates
- Strengthening exercises
- Clinical Pilates
Pilates refers to a system of exercises designed by Joseph Pilates in the 1920’s. The exercises are based on the principles of:
- Centering (activating the stability muscles)
- Conscious breathing
- Core alignment and posture
- Control of movement
- Concentration and coordination
Clinical Pilates is the use of Pilates-style exercises, which include many mat exercises, exercise balls, reformers, resistance bands, weights, rolls and many more. It tones body, improves breathing, develops core muscle strength. It provides safe rehabilitation management after injury.
6 health benefits of Zumba
Why Zumba is a great alternative to traditional fitness programs:
- A form of aerobic dance form involving energetic songs that helps in relieving stress, improves your mood.
- You can burn approximatel 750 calories in an hour.Great for weight loss. Zumba is a powerful exercise with a 600 to 1,000-calorie burn in just an hour.
- Provides a good shape to your muscles
- Great for respiratory and cardiovascular system
- Makes you more cognizant and alert, boosts focus.
- Enhances motor skills.
Aerobics include a range of exercises like running, gardening,cycling, playing a plethora of games, even brisk walking. It increases blood circulation and also motivates large muscle groups of your body. 150 minutes of swimming or brisk walking or 75 minutes of running or cycling per week is enough for maintaining normal health.
- Improves cardiovascular health
- Lowers blood pressure
- Helps regulate blood sugar
- Reduces asthma symptoms
- Reduces chronic pain
- Regulates weight
- Strengthens immune system
- Improves brain power