What is Combo Therapy ?
Combination therapy involves the simultaneous application of ultrasound with an electrical stimulation therapy ( NMES, IFT or TENS) ensuring accurate localisation of ultrasound treatment to provide increased accuracy/effectiveness in treating deeper lesions. Treating trigger points Combo Therapy includes.
- Electrical Stimulation
- Three patients or three treatments can be given simultaneously
- Constant current output.
- All currents like : 4 Pole , 2 Pole, IFT ,TENS, Russian , IG , Iontophoresis , NMES and SD Curve.
- Single Ultrasound applicator with dual frequency of 1 and 3 MHz.
- Large 5.7inch graphical LCD
- Digital control by optical encoder.
- Reducton of edema , pain and swelling
- Improves healing process.
Conditions we can treat through Combo therapy:
- Tennis/Golfer’s elbow
- Osteoarthritis of knee
- Peripheral nerve injuries
- Low back pain with or without radiculopathy
- Neck pain
- Frozen shoulder
- Wound and Scar treatment